ALLIES -NICOLAS TRAVIS X PSA

 

NICOLAS TRAVIS X PSA



I had the idea for PSA when I was in Malaysia and Thailand, training the Sephora sales team for the launch of Allies of Skin in stores. I soon realised that the cost of one Allies of Skin product, which is around $120 for a cream, is equivalent to 1/4 of a sales associate’smonthly salary. After the training sessions, every sales associate came up to me and told me that they loved the results of our products, but they could never afford to repurchase them. 

It broke my heart because I believe that healthy skin is everyone’s birthright. I saw an opportunity to create a range of products that were not only efficacious but fun, easy-to-use, and wallet-friendly. More importantly, they should give you the freedom to customise your routine based on where you are on your skincare journey.

PSA stands for Purposeful Skincare byALLIES, and every formula is designed to serve a specific purpose. There’s something here for everyone, and I hope our products bring you joy.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALLIES SUPERCHARGED SKINCARE

CAR RENTAL IRELAND